"Gabrielle Holly spins her stories in a way that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster you'll never forget!"
~Paranormal Romance Junkies

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Focus Pocus

Hello Darlings,

It's turned colder and the trees are almost bare. I'm spending much less time writing outdoors, but the atmosphere is perfect for writing paranormal erotic romance. I LOVE this time of year! 

Over the past few weeks I've been so laser-focused on completing my sixth book that I've neglected checking in here. I hope to have my current work in progress wrapped up and submitted by Halloween, which means my blog posts will be few & far between 'til the end of the month. In the meantime, please follow me on Twitter @gabrielle_holly  so we can at least keep in touch 140 characters at a time!

I just got word that Solder of Love - Book 1 in the Ghost Encounters Series is Now Available for Pre-Order at a 15% discount! I'm really excited about this series. Soldier of Love comes out December 3rd from Total-e-Bound. Book 2 in the series will follow in March 2013. 

Stay focused, Darlings!

xoxo ~Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment