"Gabrielle Holly spins her stories in a way that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster you'll never forget!"
~Paranormal Romance Junkies

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Santa's Little Helper Cocktail

Christmas Eve usually finds me sitting cross-legged on my bed, buried beneath wrapping paper, ribbons, unwrapped gifts and unstuffed stockings. This year I finished my Yuletide duties early and had time to crank up the Christmas tunes, kick my feet up on the coffee table, and enjoy a little holiday cheer. I hope you’ve all been Naughty and Nice.
Happy Holidays Darlings!

Santa’s Little Helper
·        1.5 ounces Coffee-flavored Liqueur (I used Kahlua)
·        0.5 ounces Peppermint Schnapps (I used Phillips)
·        0.5 ounces heavy whipping cream
·        8-10 ounces strong hot coffee (I love Dunkin’ Donuts brand)
·        1 dollop whipped cream
For an extra festive touch, garnish with a candy cane!
Combine Kahlua, schnapps, whipping cream and coffee in a mug and stir lightly. Top with a dollop of whipped cream. Sip while reviewing your Naughty & Nice list. Repeat as necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment