"Gabrielle Holly spins her stories in a way that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster you'll never forget!"
~Paranormal Romance Junkies

Friday, January 11, 2013

Delivering Kadlin is an Instant Bestseller!

Good Morning, Darlings!

I had a fitful night.  I woke up just past midnight - edgy and full of nervous energy. I couldn't settle back in until after 4 a.m.

I always get this way when I have a new book come out. In the days - and nights - following a book release I find it hard to focus and my productivity suffers. I fall in love with the characters I create and fret about them finding their way into the hearts of readers as well.

This morning I learned that my worry was for naught. My new historical erotic romance “Delivering Kadlin” is already a bestseller!



Still mourning the death of her beloved father, Kadlin is sent to live with her only remaining family and soon finds herself offered up to an aging jarl as payment for her uncle’s gambling debt. The handsome, enigmatic Viking who is tasked with bringing Kadlin to her future husband is harboring painful secrets of his own. Will the Viking be able to heal both of their hearts while delivering Kadlin?
If you haven’t picked up your copy yet, I hope you will. You can read the first four pages at All Romance eBooks and you’ll find an ADULTS ONLY excerpt here.
If you already have discovered “Delivering Kadlin,” thank you! I am so grateful for the love and support of my readers.

Now that I know Bjorn and Kadlin are finding their way in the world, I can get back to writing. Tonight, no doubt, I will sleep well.

With Love and Gratitude,

xoxo ~Gabrielle

"Delivering Kadlin" available now from Resplendence Publishing. Also available from All Romance eBooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment