"Gabrielle Holly spins her stories in a way that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster you'll never forget!"
~Paranormal Romance Junkies

Monday, March 4, 2013

HOT Romantic Comedy for a COLD Day

Happy Monday, Darlings!
It seems that spring will never come! Here in the Midwest, we’re awaiting yet another winter storm. Usually the promise of eight-to-twelve inches would give me something to look forward to - but when we’re talking about snow… not so much. Ah, well, I guess it’s a good excuse to throw another log on the fire and warm up with some HOT erotic romance.
I’m currently working on the sequel to my Viking historical romance “Delivering Kadlin” and I just finished a short romantic comedy for my new pal, Peaches Louise. Her online publication, Peaches Magazine is cheeky, sexy, fun! I hope you’ll visit the lovely Peaches and sample her wares. She’s got fantastic departments on decorating, DIY, humor, love, recipes, reviews, sex, tattoos, freebies, erotica and more.

My sexy little RomCom “Always a Bridesmaid” is available now. Read the first half for FREE exclusively at Peaches Magazine!

Stay warm, Darlings! xoxo ~Gabrielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment