"Gabrielle Holly spins her stories in a way that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster you'll never forget!"
~Paranormal Romance Junkies

Friday, March 1, 2013

The Pirouline Cocktail

I’ve been such a good girl, I decided to treat myself to one of my favorite dessert combinations – nuts and chocolate. This delicious little after-dinner drink tastes like a candy bar in cocktail glass. Mm, I think I might just be in love (again).

The Pirouline Cocktail


Ingredients
  • 1 part Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
  • 1 part Bailey's Irish cream
  • 1 part crème de cacao
  • 1 part heavy whipping cream
  • ice

 (For two cocktails, I used 1/3 cup of each ingredient).

Preparation
  • Shake – or vigorously stir – all ingredients with ice until VERY cold.
  • Strain into an iced glass.
  • Curl up with a good eBook.

Enjoy, Darlings!
xoxo ~Gabrielle



No comments:

Post a Comment