"Gabrielle Holly spins her stories in a way that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster you'll never forget!"
~Paranormal Romance Junkies

Friday, August 30, 2013

Dominated by the Viking




Welcome Saturday Spankings Blog Hoppers! The following excerpt is from my bestselling erotic romance novella “Rescuing Kadlin” – a Viking Age historical. “Rescuing Kadlin” is the sequel to my bestseller “Delivering Kadlin.”



~~~~~
      The Viking’s breath had quickened, and he asked, “Do you sometimes disobey me because you long to be punished?” When Kadlin did not answer his hand came down again, first on one cheek then the other. 
     The sensation spread over her backside and teased the limits of her sex. Unable to quiet her need, she squirmed, grinding her thighs together. He flattened his palm against her tailbone to hold her still.
      “Answer me, wife. Do you sometimes disobey me because you want to feel the sting of my hand on your sweet, round backside?”  
     Kadlin nodded and was rewarded with another spank. “Aloud, my darling,” he growled.
 ~~~~~

Like what you’ve read so far? Find out what happens next. Get your copy of “Delivering Kadlin” from Amazon for Kindle, Barnes & Noble for Nook, Resplendence Publishing, All Romance eBooks and other fine eBook retailers!

You might also like, "Delivering Kadlin" ~ 
the beginning of Bjorn and Kadlin's adventures.

Visit the Saturday Spankings Blog for more bun-warming snippets!


20 comments:

  1. Vikings are warriors, so if Kadlin is deliberately disobeying her husband to get a spanking, she is a far braver person than I. Sounds like a great story, Gabrielle. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even while Bjorn has Kadlin across his lap, he's still wrapped around his little finger ;-) Thanks for stopping by, Kathryn!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I like her. And Him. I think the viking piece is just extra… :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hand on the tailbone. You've a wonderful gift for detail, Gabrielle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Viking theme/setting. It's nice switch from the standard historicals. I finished reading Delivering Kadlin last week. Delightful read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara! I'm so glad you enjoyed "Delivering Kadlin!" ♥

      Delete
  5. I just hate it when you're made to talk. Don't men know how hard this is - of course they do, and that why they do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bjorn definitely helps Kadlin test all of her limits ♥

      Delete
  6. I'm with PK on this one: having to voice your desire for punishment is just much more humiliation. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A growling Viking warrior...wow. That's sexy. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that she has to admit this to him while over his lap.
    There's just something hot when a man calls his wife "Wife" when she's about to get her bottom tanned.
    Lovely snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great scene- sexy, hot, viking- yum. Oh and confession time- damn. I need more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That last line made me come over all tingly, as the growl seems to be at least as much from desire as anger...hot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! that was hot! I love how he repeats his question, forces her to answer aloud :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so love Vikings. 'Answer me, wife.' *sighs* Nice snippet:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’m with Mary. I loved that line ‘Answer me wife.’ Very sigh worthy. :)

    ReplyDelete