"Gabrielle Holly spins her stories in a way that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster you'll never forget!"
~Paranormal Romance Junkies

Monday, October 7, 2013

Getting Personal With Author Tessie Bradford



This week we’re Getting Personal With Author Tessie Bradford. Tessie dropped by to talk about the writing life and share an excerpt from her futuristic/sci-fi ménage, “Megan’s Men.”

About Tessie Bradford
Tessie Bradford is a wife, mother, and grandmother who works full-time outside the home, and tries very hard to keep her hours of drudgery inside the home to the barest minimum. When she’s not creating steamy stories for the characters living in her head, she may be reading a book, yelling at the TV during a football game, comforting a scared animal from the local shelter, or dancing in the aisles at a heavy metal concert!

Connect with Tessie
Web 

And now, let’s get personal with author Tessie Bradford!

What’s the best part of being a writer?
The exhilaration when my characters and their stories come to life on the page.

What’s the most challenging part of writing erotic romance?
When writing sex scenes, I not only have to be in a certain mind-set, but there can be nothing, and I mean nothing of a distracting nature going on around me! If my hubby and adult daughter are at home, I ‘announce’ my intent, and they know unless the police, a trip to the hospital, or fire extinguishers are involved, they’d best not disturb me!!

What is your writing process?
I don’t outline or even jot down notes.  I ponder/obsess/lose sleep over characters, plots, settings, conflicts etc. in my head until I feel ready to start typing! There’s no set schedule of when, or how much I write at any sitting; I just have to work it in around my full-time day job, family and life.

Where do you write?
My laptop is either on my kitchen counter or on my little desk in the corner of our family room.

What is your most current release and what is it about?
Megan’s Men released July 31st. It is a futuristic/sci-fi ménage, and took me on one hell of a ride during the creative process! When I started, I had no idea all three of the guys were alpha. It was great fun developing three equally strong but very different heroes. Can I say I’m extremely jealous of Megan??

About “Megan’s Men”
Megan Lynch has had a very bad year. Her husband took off with most of their assets and a twenty year old bimbo. She lost her job and has nowhere to live. Accepting a management position at a research facility on a distant planet was supposed to be the first step to a new start. But now her transport has been cancelled indefinitely. She’s stranded, exhausted, defeated, and utterly pissed off.

Garfor, Rork and Loban came to Earth for a one day trading mission. Finding their woman alone and upset in the travel port is both a blessing and extremely upsetting. She is unfamiliar with their ways, and Garfor is forced to use deceit to get her onto their ship and off the planet. With only a few days to convince her she is destined to be theirs forever, all three men are more than willingly to rise to the challenge.

What are you working on now?
I just finished Pleasuring Anne, a short, contemporary, m/f, story that will release before the end of the year with Resplendence Publishing, and I am starting Drista’s Men, a prequel to Megan’s Men.

What do you like to do when you’re not writing?
I’m an avid reader, love to cook and develop new recipes and I’m a giant fan of the afternoon nap!

Where’s the one place in the world you’d like to visit?
I love to travel, have visited many incredible destinations, and have many more I hope to see. It’s impossible for me to pick only one. The pyramids of Egypt, Iceland, and the Great Wall of China spring to my mind at the moment.

Favorite swear word?
I use ‘shit’ most often (I get frustrated a lot) but when a serious situation calls for an expletive, I go straight to a phrase instead of a single word. It involves a deity and a carnal act.      

Favorite food?
Just about anything that eventually lands on my hips and/or ass

Do you have any pets?
Yes, and I’m known to talk a person’s ear off regarding all of the wonderful animals who have enriched my family’s life, so I’ll try to edit myself. Currently we have Rex, an elderly Pitt Bull mix, and Butch, a Chihuahua/we have no idea what else mix. For more than twenty years, we’ve worked with various rescues to foster cats and dogs, and have adopted numerous special needs pets as our own.


Darlings, pour yourselves something cool and refreshing, then sit back and enjoy this HOT excerpt from “Megan’s Men”

Available Now!

~~~~~

“Rork, how about relaxing just a little bit? You’re killing the mood.”

Megan smiled at Loban as he draped his arm around her shoulder and scooted so they were touching from hip to knee.

These men were all so very different. Loban had been a riot when helping her pick out her clothes; joking and keeping up a constant stream of double entendre comments as they looked at the display screen. Garfor exuded strength and power without arrogance, and apparently, Rork was the take no crap, get right down to business one of the trio. A life with them sure wouldn’t be boring. What the hell? Megan gave herself a mental shake.

“It’s okay. I’m too excited about seeing a new world for anything to bum me out right now.” She scanned the passing landscape before continuing. “Plus, soon, I plan to make it crystal clear to Rork and Garfor that I don’t respond well to men ordering me around,” she said quietly so only Loban could hear.

“Why not me?”

“You haven’t shown similar qualities,” she said, grinning.

“Yet.” He tightened his grip on her shoulder, pulling her toward him. “We’re dominant men, swaya, but each in our own way. Are you positive you dislike relinquishing control to a man in every situation?”

“Yes, wait, what?” she asked. Her pulse sped up and butterflies danced in her tummy as she watched his pupils darken.

Loban lowered his lips to hers. Megan was in awe at how he smoothly maneuvered her into a reclining position without breaking the kiss. His tongue surged into her mouth and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He alternated between teasing and staking his claim, setting her senses on fire. He cupped her breast and pinched her nipple. Megan moaned loudly, and she felt Loban smile against her lips. He slid his palm down her side and over her hip.  When his fingers slid beneath the string of her scandalously tiny panties straight to her soaking pussy lips, she lifted up into his touch.

Then the reality that they weren’t alone crashed into her. Megan let go of his neck, pushed against his shoulders and tried frantically to close her legs. She had as much luck moving Loban as she imagined she would have with one of the giant rock structures they’d driven by. He stopped kissing her lips, but continued kissing along her jaw line to her ear.

“They sense your arousal, Megan, can feel it, smell it,” he stated in a normal speaking tone, one Megan had no doubt Garfor and Rork could hear in the confined space. “Their cocks are rock hard because they know I’m bringing you pleasure. I’ve no doubt they’re envious that at this moment I’m touching you, loving you, but there’s no jealousy in a bonded relationship. We will make love, spend time, live our lives together and separately as our moods and desires dictate. Open your mind and heart and body to who we are, swaya.”

His words fanned the flames of her desire as much, maybe more, than his skilled fingers. She came fast and hard, bucking on the seat, digging her fingernails into his arms and whimpering mindlessly. Loban stroked her tenderly through the last of her tremors before settling her on his lap.

“Megan, we’ll be home soon. Look, over there, those homes indicate the beginning of our district.”

She fixed him with her best “are you kidding me” stare. After what they just did, he was back to pointing out the scenery? He winked and flashed a wickedly handsome grin.

“Thank the Gods,” Garfor said, looking over his shoulder. “Rork’s piloting is making me a nervous wreck.”

“You try and concentrate on driving with the level of distraction in this vehicle.”

“I’d rather try and wedge myself into the back seat.” He boldly ogled her.

“Okay, see? They’re behaving normally, considering,” she commented to Loban.

“I had no idea you wanted to discuss our little tryst. How thrilling,” he replied with exuberance. “You were magnificent, coming on my fingers while you writhed beneath me.” He took her hand and pressed it on his penis. “It took, shit, is still taking every ounce of control I possess not to whip this out and fuck you. And as long as we’re on the subject, once we’re in a more comfortable setting, I’m going to taste every inch of your body, worship your pussy with my mouth and feel your release on my tongue then slide my cock into your wet heat. Rork and Garfor will be there, maybe one sucking on your nipples while the other feeds his dick into your mouth?”

“Loban enjoys talking about sex,” Rork offered in a strained voice.

“Thank you, Captain Obvious,” Megan said with great difficulty. On top of having a handful of Loban’s cock, he was trailing his fingers along the swell of her breast.

There was a second of silence before all three men laughed. She joined them.

~~~~~

Like what you’ve read so far? Find out what happens next. Buy “Megan’s Men” today from Amazon, Resplendence Publishing, All Romance eBooks, Barnes & Noble, and other fine eBook retailers.





6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me here today, Gabrielle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love having you here, Tessie! You - and your HOT heroes & heroines - are welcome any time! ♥

      Delete
  2. I loved Megan's Men and I'm so happy to hear a prequel is on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, Kat!
    Drista and her mates' story is now waking me up at night - a sure sign that writing will soon follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, me and Kat have to rock out at a heavy metal concert together! :) Can't wait for Drista's story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amber!
    I've no doubt the three of us would have one hell of a good time!!

    ReplyDelete