"Gabrielle Holly spins her stories in a way that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster you'll never forget!"
~Paranormal Romance Junkies

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Animal Behavior nominated for a Golden Ankh Award!

I know, I know, we writers should write for nothing more than the joy of the craft, the thrill of breathing life into our characters, the virtue of creating an escape for our beloved readers...

and I do...

Really, Really, I Do!

But gosh, it sure is cool to be recognized. My werewolf romance "Animal Behavior" has been nominated for an Ellora's Cave Golden Ankh award, and I couldn't be more grateful!

Please vote for "Animal Behavior" here.  Voting is open now until July 23rd.


https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RCon2014

"Animal Behavior" is available at Ellora's Cave, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, All Romance eBooks and other fine online eBook retailers.



And, if you happen to be on The West Coast of Wisconsin this September, please drop in and say 'Hi' at the Meet the Author event hosted by The Wine Guyz in La Crosse ♥

http://www.wineguyz.com/index.php

Thank you, Darlings, for all your support.

xoxo ~Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment