"Gabrielle Holly spins her stories in a way that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster you'll never forget!"
~Paranormal Romance Junkies

Monday, June 1, 2015

Back in the Saddle Again

I think the group America said it best in their poetic hit Sister Golden Hair ... "I been one poor correspondent, and I been too, too hard to find, but it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind."

It's been far too long since I've typed a line to my darlings. In my absence, I've moved from the frozen wastelands of the Midwest to the sunny, laid-back, hippie haven of northern California. I spent some time with my folks when my father got cancer, and then lost that battle (btw, cancer is an asshole). So many changes - so little writing.

But, as we welcome June - and a beautiful full moon - I'm a happy (and relieved) to announce that I'm Back In The Saddle Again!

The stories that I promised you a half year ago are now back in my sights. I'm looking forward to writing more about the lives, loves, heroes and heroines that you've so graciously told me you want.

Life is good, and short, and precious, and I promise - from here on out, I won't be such a stranger.

With an attitude of boundless gratitude, I'm sending love to you all and I can't wait to reconnect!

xoxo ~ Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment